Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Night



So, it has been a few days since I posted anything her. Not because i haven't been working on anything, but because i have been working on traditional work. Traditional paintings. That and i spent the day Monday working for the Central Pennsylvania Auto Connection Magazine.
So it is Tuesday night and I will soon be going to sleep, but I wanted to do a quick sketch, just so i had something to post. This is one of the members of the National Caricature Network. I don't really know him, just wanted to take a stab at his caricature. I did post a pic of him with my drawing so you couls see the likeness, or lack there of. I will post the actual paintings i am working on as soon as i finish them. Hey, if you're reading this thanks. Hope it was not a waste of time.

No comments: