Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chinese Restaurant

I was in Altoona yesterday. Lunch time and chinese food was on the agenda. I stopped and too my sketch book in. The manager, I think that is what he was, came and said one of the Waitresses whas in a bad mood and not happy. He ask if i would do a picture of her. I was not sure how she would react to a full caricature, so I tried for a more real look. Here it is. I saw her smiling and tried to capture that. Well that was only half the smile. When I gave her the picture her real smile came out, which was much bigger. Oh well she was happy, very happy with the drawing.
Photobucket
After I gave her the picture, another woman came and ask for her picture to be drawn. I decided to do this one more "cartoon-ee". She like it, and so did I.

Photobucket

No comments: