Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Reverend Wright


I am not offering any political comment, although I do pay attention and have opinions, I will just offer this drawing. Reverend Wright, the religious adviser for Barak Obama. I posted this on the National Caricature Networks' forum and am waiting to hear what the real pros think of it. I will let you know.

No comments: