Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Weekend



The weekend started early again this week. Thursday at Ronnies Place (formerly the Roadhouse) (Formerly the Hill Valley Hotel). It was a light crowd but still a lot of fun. It was a Karaoke night and we had several new singers as well as some from the previous week. Wayne had em dancing as you can see in the shot here. I had no trouble with computers this weekend. (knock on wood). It will happen again, Karaoke, Thursday Night at Ronnies. Also, if i may ad, two weeks ago i was at Ronnies on a Saturday night after i had finished playing a party. There was a DJ there, i forget the name, but he was there again this past weekend. If you are reading this i hope you give this guy a chance and the new owners. They are very hard working and trying to get a good thing going.
On another point, i did a couple caricatures while there on Thursday night.
Friday night i was at the Mount Union Vets for the final round of the Karaoke contest. It was a nice crowd. A lot of regulars which we all love and some new comers. The semi-finalists for this friday are posted on my homepage.
Saturday........Nothing, i actually stayed home. I had a dj job cancel so i stayed on the low key.
Sunday a trip to state college to the art stores and then to draw at the local Barnes and Knoble.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great looking sketch!!! Great web-site Rick, see you Thursday night. It's starting to pick up at Ronnies Place. People don't know what they are missing at this place. (Mayor of Hill Valley)