Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures, holy cow!

So I was looking around at my web site that needs a severe over hall and found some photos that were left on the server. There are shots from as far back as 2001. Weddings, high school dances and parties. Not all of them, but a lot. If you want to give them a look click here. You will be taken to an index of photo galleries. Hope you see someone you know!

No comments: