Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quick Post


Headed to State College today to pick up a Wacom tablet for my computer. I did a quick drawing with it tonight and feel i may get addicted to it. Here is the drawing. It is of a man who is a member of the National Caricature Network.

After I picked up the tablet i did stop at a local restaurant for some dinner. Sketch book in hand i did a few drawings. One of the waitresses saw me and ask me to do a drawing of her. So i did. It is posted. I have to explain, I would have been freaked out about it a month ago. Then i would have said..umm.. i can't..u not, but she mm.. err.. but today i took a step forward and did it. Not sure if i like it or LOVED it. I am sooooo relieved that she did. Here is a shot with her and the drawing. By the way. Can you guess what the restaurant was?

No comments: