Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Mount Union Vets and Huntingdon Elks

Had a great time at the Mount Union VFW Friday night and the Huntingdon Elks Saturday night. Friday the Vets was very busy. As many people as I had seen. A lot of the regulars (MUCH THANKS) and several new faces. Including a woman named Jill, from Burnham, who says sheLink will be coming back for the contest which starts next week. This is the first i blogged in a while but again, plan to do more of it. I should mention if you are reading this before February 15th 2008 and you would like to participate in the Karaoke contest at the Mount Union Vets, send me an e mail and i will get you information. Crap they are giving away 500 bucks!
The huntingdon Elks. It was the first night of entertainment since the opening of the new location. They are now in the old AJ's Building and they REALLY shined it up. It is very very nice. We had a great crowd, as you can see from the photo and a great time. I wasn't to say a special thanks to Jenny, Sonya and Dave. Without them it would not have been such a great night. I hope that I can get back to the Elks club in the near future.
As for this blog, I am going to be adding a bunch of stuff to it soon. I joined the National Caricature Network and will be adding caricatures as i do them, more or less. Hopefully, you will see an improvement as i add.
That's ll for now

No comments: