Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Friday, February 22, 2008

The New Friday is Thursday



So I played the Roadhouse last night. Thursday. It was a good crowd considering the weather and it being the first time. Only problem was my computer. It would not send a signal to the TV. Marty, Wane and I worked on that thing for three hours before giving up. People came up where the computer was and sang off the computer monitor. Sorry about the problems. We'll work it out for next week.
When i got awake after the computer not working, I hooked it p here at my home. It worked! I did go and get new and spare wired to connect to a tv, just in case.

Oh and the trip home last night sucked! The picture above is what the roads were like the whole way from Mount Union to Huntingdon!

No comments: