Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Little Catching Up


I haven't posted any photos from events for a while, so I wanted to do some catching up with that. Again thanks for all who came out and sang. We did do a little DJ stuff toward the end of the night, which I don't have a problem doing, so come on out this Thursday and if you feel like dancing, that's what we will do!
Friday night I was at Memories. It was a good night, but I don't think I ever got in the groove. I think I have been doing the DJ thing long enough to know when I have a groove going. I can look at the people in their seats and see them bumpin with the music. Look at the dance floor and see everyone going to the same beat. I am not sure if it was me or something else going on, but i just didn't feel it. I guess there was a little drama happening there between a few people. That kind of things stinks, because it is something that effects everyone. I have a couple more dates coming up at Memories and hope to make it up to you then.
Saturday I had a 16th birthday party. It got off to a slow start, but thanks to a few guys that were brave enough to do the Cha Cha Slide as well as other line dances, the party got hoppin. We did get the karaoke going and I believe we crated a Karaoke monster. Hopefully we will see this monster at some of the other Karaoke events.
After the Birthday party, I headed to the Eagles Nest, up on the mountain. Broad Top Mountain. I wanted to go check the place out, since i will be playing there June 7th> There was a DJ playing there and I think every person in the bar drove their own car. Some may have driven two. There was a good crowd and I even saw some familiar faces. I hope to have a good time there and more importantly, I hope the people there will have a good time.
After the Eagles Nest A few friends and I headed to Riddlesburg to Lisa's. There was a country band there playing. I forget their name, but they sounded ok and definitely had the crowd jumpin. At 1:45 we headed to Tony's for last call, even though i don't drink, I tagged along. Hung out there for a few then headed home. I guess all in all I got to meet a few people and see a lot of new faces.
Sunday I was planning on going to an abate event near Harrisburg, but it was raining when i got awake and It was cold. I took my dog, Yogi outside and ran him til his tongue was dragging on the ground. I decided to head over to State College and do some drawings. My favorite spot, Hooters. The Penguins were on so I watched them, did a few drawings and then thought I would head for home. A couple guys came in and saw my drawings, they ask me to do one of them. I did and they threw me enough money to break even on my lunch, CoOl!
That's enough for now. I have pictures posted through out this, umm, post, but some are in no particular order I hope you enjoy the reading, and if you feel i need to get a life....let me know.

No comments: