Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Carickatures from Bar Crawl


I went to Memories last night. It was Juniata College bar crawl day. A day when the seniors from Juniata hit all the town bars. I got there about 7 and had dinner, broke out the pencil and started doing some sketches. Here are a few, but not all. Some of the caricatures didn't make it out of the bar. Some of them got a little wet. I believe the students that were there will be leaving as of Saturday. I hope they all had a great time. I am slowly getting over the awkwardness of having someone sit in front of me as i draw them. I now have to break the pencil habit and get to the marker. I did do a caricature in marker, but the woman took it to her car before I could get a picture. Well, I will keep on keepin on.

No comments: