Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Forced Dancing at the Elks?


A good weekend. Thursday at Ronnie's I have pictures but not sure how some people would feel about posting them. The condition they were in. They know who I am talking about. Friday the Mount Union VETS was great. A good crowd and a good amount of singers. There is talk of another contest, but with all the summer activities it will probably have to wait until fall. Saturday i was at the Huntingdon Elks for only the second time. It was an ok crowd. Not as large as the first time i was there, but again, summer always seems a bit less in clubs and events. Unless it is a wedding or something like that. I have the heading Forced dancing, because I did get a good shot of someone who was less than willing to dance.

I have more caricatures to post , but heading off to a job today and will have to wait til another day.

No comments: