Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Myspace friend

This is Val. I don't know her very well, but she did ask me to draw a caricature. Hope she likes!I am also posting the reference photos. This was quick. Maybe an hour on the drawing and coloring.

1 comment:

Val Zimmerman said...

Rick:
I was expecting to be much more exaggerated, but am more than just a little pleased by your version of me! Thanks so much for taking the time to humor me! I have sent your page address to everyone on myspace address book as well as my other address book. Your blog and pages should be flooded with visits. Thanks again.
Friends always
Val Zimmerman
Tyrone, PA