Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday and already trouble thinking of titles

Today I have some graphic work to do, then hoping to head to the Bedford County fair. I did get there yesterday. I took my friend Una with me. We walked around the fair a while and then she had a tattoo re colored. Looks good, but looks like it would have hurt. She did something i am not sure i would have done. There is a small building there where you pay a dollar. You get to see all these snakes. I am not a big fan of snakes. You pay another 5 dollars and you get your pic taken with a giant python or something like that. She did it!. Freaky.

After the fair we headed to Altoona and dinner at Don Pablo's. The food was great and the way it is decorated is nice.

Today i have some graphic design work to do, then i am going to try to get to the Bedford Fair again. Dick said if i wanted to set up and do Charactures i could. I may take him up on it.

No comments: