Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

7/26/07

7:10 on Thursday evening. I am getting ready to leave for the County Line. I have a dj job there tonight. All week i have been hanging out at the Bedford Fair. Last night was a wash out. It poured . Here is a shot i took while standing under the side of Dick Cummins Tattoo.

I have been drawing charicatures while people are waiting for tattoos. Just practice. I gave a few away and people seemed to like them. I can knock one out in under two minutes and most of them look like the person i am drawing. I remember the first meeting i ever had with a representative of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. He did charicatures and i loved it. I thought that is the one thing i wanted to do, but i have only recently seriously thought about doing it, in public. I am a little worried i will make somone mad, but if they are up for a characiture, they should be up for whatever is given right?

No comments: