Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stuff


I have been working a lot on the caricature side. I have also been doing a little karaoke work here and there. I haven't posted much about it, but did get a picture that i wanted to share. It is Roy and his favorite song to sing is Jump by Van Halen. This week at the Mount Union V.F.W is the first try at a comedy night. Two comedians.
Another photo I wanted to share was at my sister Heather's wedding. I am not sure of who it is but thought it was great. He was getting ready for the guarder toss. Believe it or not, after being that prepared, he missed it.

No comments: