Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Review June 22 2008

I haven't been updating as much, sorry. Not that I got a bunch of e mail demanding that I update, but I have been fairly busy. This week was another Good Thursday at Ronnie's Place. It was different. The bulk of the crowd got there very early. I believe that is why the night ended a little slow. Either way Thursday nights have been a lot of fun and growing every week.
Friday I was at the VETS in Mount Union. I was a little worried because last week was slow. It worked out that there was a good crowd and lots of singing. I do have to apologize for quitting early. It was not my idea. there was a bartender who told me to do that. I did get complaints and sorry.
Saturday at Memories was a blast the place was packed for a while. I say for a while because, well there was music issue. I would like to explain but I best not. I play what the person paying me ask me to play. So in any case I had a good time a
nd have a panoramic photo for your enjoyment. Click on the photo to see it all.
Photobucket

I also have been working on a caricature of Seinfeld which is here.

I will Start working on Drew Carey Next.


No comments: