Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Slacking

I know i have been slacking when it comes to posting here. It has been a busy couple weeks. I have been working some long hours at the Central Pennsylvania Auto Connection Magazine. Usually Mondays, and my sleeping habit gets spun all around. Usually, because of the DJ work, I am awake at night. Sometimes all night, so i try to keep that routine. Then I will get a phone call or have to get awake one morning and that causes my schedule to get all silly. I guess one of the benefits (a big one) is to be on a regular schedule. Well enough yakking about nothing I have a caricature to post today. It is of Steve Jobs of Apple computer. Again there is a monthly competition with the National Caricature Network. I did a pencil drawing of Steve first. I wasn't crazy about it and it didn't do real well on the forum. I thought i would have Steve trying to levitate an apple over his hand. I, well didn't do so well, so I picked up the pencil and tried again. More of a strait on view. I think it is a little better. It went over a little better in the form. I then took the pencil and colored it. Hope you like.

As for the Karaoke and DJ work, I have a bunch of photos from the last couple weeks and a very cool video. I haven't posted them. Mainly because every time I do, someone complains and i have to take it down. I Played at a new place over the weekend in Broad Top. It wasn't a huge crowd but i believe they had fun and they did ask me to come back and play again.

Dinner is calling now so I am out.

No comments: