Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Monday, August 6, 2007

08/06/07

Another weekend has passed and another couple DJ jobs are in the book. Friday I played the County Line. Not a great crowd, but those that were there seemed to have a good time. I am not crazy nor di I get upset when the place i am playing is not packed with people. In fact, in the summer, I know there are so many other things going on that it is somewhat expected. Saturday I played a cash party for the Trough Creek Valley Sportsman club. It was at the Sportsmans' Clubs building and seemed to be 120 degrees when i got there. It is a block building and no AC. I brought my own fan and it helped, but it didn't help keep people there. By the time they were done calling numbers there was only a handful of people there, and they didn't feel like getting even more hot and sweaty. I felt happy that i didn't take a large sound system in.

This week is the Huntingdon County Fair. Since i do the website, I plan on trying to be there every evening. The biggest problem i see this year is the weather forcast is calling for rain a lot of the week.

I launched a new web site last week. Dan Sprankles Auto Outlet. and the site is danspranklesautooutlet.com

No comments: