Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

08/02/07

It has been a few days since i have written anything in the blog. I have been pretty busy. It is already Thursday and i am getting ready to go play music. I am not sure why the weeks seem to go faster and faster, and at times i don't think i get much done. I guess that is not so true. I did do a web site thei weekend and spent a whole day shopping with a friend in State College. I also got to try Red Lobster for the first time in my life. I think there are a few more resteraunts in State College I would like to try. The Roadhouse Steakhouse to name on.

Yesterday my former art teacher Dick Cummins called me from the hospital in McConnelsburg. He was having heart problems. I believe he has told me his family has a history of heart problems. I think he is 61 now. I have not talked to him today but plan on calling him later. He was scheduled for a heart catherization today and i am not sure if he will be able to talk, so i am not sure. I may wait until tomorrow to call him.

I did finish a web site today. Got paid for it and now waiting for the dns number to point to my server for it to go live. It was hosted with yahoo, so i am thinking tomorrow i will be on the phone with yahoo all day trying to make it work.

 

Time to go and will write more the next time i have time, enjoy.

No comments: