Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Art Spiegelman


The National Caricaturist Network is not having a daily drawing contest. Not sure there is a prize, but it is a way to keep in practice. The first one was Art Spiegelman who celebrates a birthday today. Here is my effort and in case you don't know who he is, there is a reference picture below.

2 comments:

Isabella Fiske McFarlin said...

I think he still looks good ( we knew each other when very young). The caricature is good, but too fat for Art in that pic. Unless you've seen him and he's gotten fatter!

Isabella Fiske McFarlin said...

PS He was my boyfriend for several years. Still looks good to me.