Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dj/Karaoke Update


I haven't made comments about my dj/karaoke work recently, but thought I should do a small update. I have been working pretty hard at the caricature thing, but have not forgotten my roots. The dreaded DJ/Karaoke side of life. In fact, I have been doing Wednesday nights at the Village Tavern and Friday nights at the Mount Union V.F.W. Things have been good at both. Coming next month we will be starting a Karaoke contest at the V.F.W Last time we had a contest it was great with two people tieing for 1st place. I am sure i will have more about that later.
Saturday night I played the Eagles Nest in great city of Broad Top. I have played there several times. Most of the times I have been there the crowd has been, small. I admit it when there is not a big crowd. Sometimes that just happens. Well, I want to thank everyone that did come out this past Saturday. Although it was not a giant turnout, it was the best I have had so far. Jeff the owner gave me a bunch of dates for the upcoming months. When we get them confirmed i will post them on m calendar.
My good friend Jamie went with me this time and was happy to pose for a picture with two young..ladies that were there. I told him and them i would post the picture here, so..here it is.
I will have more caricatures posted soon. I have been working on several and this friday I am starting an online class with Jason Seiler. It will be an eleven week class and have tons of drawing. I hope to post it here. Now off to draw!

No comments: