Welcome

Thanks for checking out my work. I appreciate the kind words shared by people visiting this site and try to post new caricatures every week.
I have been drawing all my life, but in 2008 I found the International Society of Caricature Artists
and fell in love with caricatures. I work everyday to improve and hopefully you can see improvements from my first posts here on this blog.
Within the last months (as of August 09) I have stated working on commissions for private parties and corporations. I hope to continue to grow and produce works of art for magazines and other publications.
If your interested, please contact me.
I also do dj and karaoke work. You can also find me on facebook.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Catching Up


It's been a while since posting, but i have been running around like crazy. It's that time of the year, time for fairs and festivals. I posted before about the Bedford fair. Last week I was at the Shade Gap Picnic. The weather wasn't real good, and I didn't push the caricatures a lot but I did want to post a couple.
At the time of this posting it is Monday of the Huntingdon Conty Fair. Last night was one of the busiest Sunday nights I have ever seen at the fair. I didn't set a sign up until later in the evening, but did manage to do a bunch of caricatures. One of the problems, which it is not really a problem, but I always run into old friends at the fair and spend a lot of time catching up. Not a problem so don't get me wrong, it is one of the things that makes the fair great. So, with that said here are a few from Monday night at the fair. Hope you enjoy and I hope you see a big improvement this week as i will be there every night but thursday (Karaoke at Ronny's that night) drawing.

No comments: